Belgium Photoreal - Version 2

Bei den "Addon-News" werdet ihr ständig über die aktuellsten Erweiterungen am Laufen gehalten
Gesperrt
MatthiasKNU
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Belgium Photoreal - Version 2

Beitrag von MatthiasKNU »

Hello everybody!

As some of you might know, I anounced a v2 for Belgium a few weeks ago.
It is completely new created, with new autogen and a new photoscenery.

The autogen is mainly based on OpenStreetMap data. However, in order to display them properly, a whole bunch of other data is used, e.g. a digital elevation model to show the alpine vegetation change or CORINE data to determine tree species.

The Autogen is natively created for P3Dv4. Backward compatibility can therefore not be guaranteed, but there should be no problems with FSX! :)
The big advantage of this is that trees can be placed very close to each other, which makes the autogen very dense. For this reason, all autogen vegetation objects are placed as rectangles, and not as polygons as is usually the case with most sceneries.

Since snow is relatively rare in Belgium, I created the scenery without a winter texture.

New updated seasons definition file for all my european sceneries. It is required for displaying my sceneries correctly.
New Seasons File - Updated 02.12.2020

All my sceneries are fully compatible to P3Dv5

For more information regarding my sceneries, please PM me!

General recommendation:
Open your prepar3d.cfg (%AppData%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4), search for the entry AUTOGEN_BATCH_LOD and set it to 1. This will show you significantly more autogen buildings!

And a few pictures:
Bild
Viele Grüße / Best Regards
Matthias

Ryzen 9 5900X@12x4,8 GHz, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, SSD 2x 1 TB, 3x 500 GB, HDD 2x 1 TB, Win 10 Pro x64, Prepar3D v5.2, MSFS 2020
Bild Bild
Gesperrt